Pauly D: Snooki Wants Me Present When She Gives Birth to Her Baby
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News2 of 15
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News3 of 15
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News4 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 15
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 15
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 15
- Photo: Stephanie Magallanes/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
When Snooki welcomes her son, Lorenzo, in September, her baby's birth will be totally Jersey-fied thanks to the reality star's pal, Pauly D.
"I'm gonna be there when the baby's born, she wants me in the room," Pauly D (real name: Paul DelVecchio) confirmed on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live on Bravo August 5.
Uncle Pauly intends to teach Snooki and fiance Jionni LaValle's son a thing or two about spinning -- when he's old enough. "I'm gonna babysit and teach him how to DJ!" enthused Pauly.
Filming the sixth season of MTV's Jersey Shore while pregnant earlier this summer, Snooki (real name: Nicole Polizzi) says being an expectant mother has mellowed her out -- and even improved her relationship with her Shore pals.
"Me and Jenni got closer, just because I'm not going crazy all the time, so she's not getting annoyed with me," Snooki admitted to Us Weekly of her bond with BFF JWoww, with whom she stars on an MTV spinoff. "I'm kind of the responsible one!"
Snooki is eager to defy the haters who question her maternal instincts. "I can't wait to meet my kid!" she has said. "Everyone will be surprised to see a different side of me. I'm loving, caring, sensitive, protective and very maternal, no matter what people might think."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite