Pauly D: Snooki Wants Me Present When She Gives Birth to Her Baby
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News2 of 15
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News3 of 15
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News4 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 15
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 15
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 15
- Photo: Stephanie Magallanes/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
When Snooki welcomes her son, Lorenzo, in September, her baby's birth will be totally Jersey-fied thanks to the reality star's pal, Pauly D.
"I'm gonna be there when the baby's born, she wants me in the room," Pauly D (real name: Paul DelVecchio) confirmed on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live on Bravo August 5.
Uncle Pauly intends to teach Snooki and fiance Jionni LaValle's son a thing or two about spinning -- when he's old enough. "I'm gonna babysit and teach him how to DJ!" enthused Pauly.
Filming the sixth season of MTV's Jersey Shore while pregnant earlier this summer, Snooki (real name: Nicole Polizzi) says being an expectant mother has mellowed her out -- and even improved her relationship with her Shore pals.
"Me and Jenni got closer, just because I'm not going crazy all the time, so she's not getting annoyed with me," Snooki admitted to Us Weekly of her bond with BFF JWoww, with whom she stars on an MTV spinoff. "I'm kind of the responsible one!"
Snooki is eager to defy the haters who question her maternal instincts. "I can't wait to meet my kid!" she has said. "Everyone will be surprised to see a different side of me. I'm loving, caring, sensitive, protective and very maternal, no matter what people might think."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite