Pauly D: Snooki Wants Me Present When She Gives Birth to Her Baby
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News2 of 15
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News3 of 15
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News4 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 15
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 15
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 15
- Photo: Stephanie Magallanes/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Robert De Niro to Headline Spike TV Tribute to Don RicklesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Revealed (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
- Nancy Kirkpatrick Out as Summit's Marketing PresidentMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Dan Savage, Andrew Sullivan Blast NYT Jo Becker's Gay History Book: It's &aposMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 12:48:00 PM
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87
When Snooki welcomes her son, Lorenzo, in September, her baby's birth will be totally Jersey-fied thanks to the reality star's pal, Pauly D.
"I'm gonna be there when the baby's born, she wants me in the room," Pauly D (real name: Paul DelVecchio) confirmed on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live on Bravo August 5.
Uncle Pauly intends to teach Snooki and fiance Jionni LaValle's son a thing or two about spinning -- when he's old enough. "I'm gonna babysit and teach him how to DJ!" enthused Pauly.
Filming the sixth season of MTV's Jersey Shore while pregnant earlier this summer, Snooki (real name: Nicole Polizzi) says being an expectant mother has mellowed her out -- and even improved her relationship with her Shore pals.
"Me and Jenni got closer, just because I'm not going crazy all the time, so she's not getting annoyed with me," Snooki admitted to Us Weekly of her bond with BFF JWoww, with whom she stars on an MTV spinoff. "I'm kind of the responsible one!"
Snooki is eager to defy the haters who question her maternal instincts. "I can't wait to meet my kid!" she has said. "Everyone will be surprised to see a different side of me. I'm loving, caring, sensitive, protective and very maternal, no matter what people might think."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite