Mother of Pauly D's daughter tweet-invites him to 'come bond' with baby amid custody battle
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: DCA/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Peter Sarsgaard and Mary-Louise Parker Cast in NBC's 'The Slap'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:48:00 PM
- LA Times Reporter Joe Flint Jumps Back to Wall Street JournalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:35:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 4:27 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:59 PM
- Bazinga! 'Big Bang Theory' writers hit Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:56 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's Sister
Can't we all just get along? Pauly D's baby mama Amanda Markert may be hashing out a custody agreement with the former "Jersey Shore" star, but for now the VIP hostess is offering something a bit more simple for the time being -- a play date! Just a week after meeting with lawyers, Markert reached out to the new father via Twitter.
"This is getting out of hand, you've had my number since day 1," she wrote to the professional DJ on Oct. 30. "Come bond with her any day, any time you and your family want."
DJ Pauly D (whose real name is Paul DelVecchio) learned earlier this month that Markert secretly gave birth to their daughter Amabella back in May. Soon after, the new father told TMZ that he "100 percent" believes that the Hooters waitress is using their child for her own 15 minutes of fame.
"Sometimes in life things aren't planned and they may even scare you at first, but they end up being a blessing, that is how I feel about having a daughter," the 33-year-old reality star told Us Weekly at the time. "I'm looking forward to being a parent to her."
A source previously told Us that Pauly D filed a motion to move a custody hearing to Las Vegas, where he currently lives. He also wants to gain full custody. One day later on Oct. 24, Markert was spotted in public for the first time as she visited Reynolds & Scheffler Law Offices in Atlantic City.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite