Penn Badgley: Relationship with Blake Lively Might Not Be a Smart MoveRelated: Blake Lively, Penn Badgley
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures1 of 4
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
The "Gossip Girl" star talks to Men's Health about love -- and jeans -- in the magazine's November issue and "Denim Guide: 2009."
Speaking about his co-star and real-life love Blake Lively, Penn says, "Having a relationship with someone you work with might not always be the smartest move," he says.
"But it's been wonderful to be in a relationship where we can both identify with what the other is experiencing."
On his personal style, he adds: "There's a stigma about looking like you're tying too hard, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try at all. I really think that's a bigger mistake."
The new issue of Men's Health is on stands today.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite