PETA: Kim Kardashian is setting a bad example for baby
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: RAAK/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: Fern/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
By Entertainment Tonight
Once again, it's PETA versus Kim Kardashian. The mom-to-be was spotted wearing fur during Paris Fashion Week with her beau Kanye West by her side. Needless to say, the animal rights organization was not too thrilled with her style statement, and, per usual, they had some choice words for the reality star.
"Kim is a commodity; she is paid to wear things like fur, a particular makeup, or to shake hands with questionable people, so she is not a good example to a child or anyone else of how to show a social conscience," PETA spokesperson Wendy Wenger told RadarOnline. "Thankfully, this child will be growing up in a time when most people know how blatantly cruel it is to buy a coat made from someone else's skin, so there is hope."
The digs didn't stop there. Wenger added, "Youngsters naturally identify and empathize with animals -- so even though Kim and Kanye will undoubtedly serve as poor examples when it comes to kindness toward animals, perhaps their child will take after aunt Khloe and choose kindness by rejecting fur."
Khloe Kardashian posed for PETA a few years back, but later denounced the organization after her sister Kim was hit with a flour bomb on the red carpet; a flour bomb thought to have been thrown by an activist within the organization.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite