PETA: Kim Kardashian is setting a bad example for baby
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: RAAK/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: Fern/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Terrence Malick-Produced Abraham Lincoln Drama 'Better Angels' Acquired by AmplifyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:59:00 PM
- Elisabeth Moss: My Marriage to Fred Armisen Was "Traumatic and Awful"MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:38:00 PM
- Fox's 'Cosmos' Watched by 8.5 Million Across 10 NetworksMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:21:00 PM
- SXSW: FilmBuff to Release Somali Pirate Documentary 'Last Hijack' This SummerMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:12:00 PM
- 'Girls': About That Vomit SceneMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Terrence Malick-Produced Abraham Lincoln Drama 'Better Angels' Acquired by Amplify
By Entertainment Tonight
Once again, it's PETA versus Kim Kardashian. The mom-to-be was spotted wearing fur during Paris Fashion Week with her beau Kanye West by her side. Needless to say, the animal rights organization was not too thrilled with her style statement, and, per usual, they had some choice words for the reality star.
"Kim is a commodity; she is paid to wear things like fur, a particular makeup, or to shake hands with questionable people, so she is not a good example to a child or anyone else of how to show a social conscience," PETA spokesperson Wendy Wenger told RadarOnline. "Thankfully, this child will be growing up in a time when most people know how blatantly cruel it is to buy a coat made from someone else's skin, so there is hope."
The digs didn't stop there. Wenger added, "Youngsters naturally identify and empathize with animals -- so even though Kim and Kanye will undoubtedly serve as poor examples when it comes to kindness toward animals, perhaps their child will take after aunt Khloe and choose kindness by rejecting fur."
Khloe Kardashian posed for PETA a few years back, but later denounced the organization after her sister Kim was hit with a flour bomb on the red carpet; a flour bomb thought to have been thrown by an activist within the organization.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite