PETA: Kim Kardashian is setting a bad example for baby
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: RAAK/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: Fern/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
By Entertainment Tonight
Once again, it's PETA versus Kim Kardashian. The mom-to-be was spotted wearing fur during Paris Fashion Week with her beau Kanye West by her side. Needless to say, the animal rights organization was not too thrilled with her style statement, and, per usual, they had some choice words for the reality star.
"Kim is a commodity; she is paid to wear things like fur, a particular makeup, or to shake hands with questionable people, so she is not a good example to a child or anyone else of how to show a social conscience," PETA spokesperson Wendy Wenger told RadarOnline. "Thankfully, this child will be growing up in a time when most people know how blatantly cruel it is to buy a coat made from someone else's skin, so there is hope."
The digs didn't stop there. Wenger added, "Youngsters naturally identify and empathize with animals -- so even though Kim and Kanye will undoubtedly serve as poor examples when it comes to kindness toward animals, perhaps their child will take after aunt Khloe and choose kindness by rejecting fur."
Khloe Kardashian posed for PETA a few years back, but later denounced the organization after her sister Kim was hit with a flour bomb on the red carpet; a flour bomb thought to have been thrown by an activist within the organization.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite