PIC: Audrina Patridge Goes Back to Blonde
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: IOS/London Ent/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: IOS/London Ent/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: @audrinapatridge/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Bongo/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
Audrina Patridge has lightened up -- again!
After ditching her blonde streaks in August for a rich, dark brunette color, the reality TV star is has returned to the bright side with blonder hair.
The Hills alum debuted her new ombre mane, which is darker at the roots and blonder at the ends, during a Sears appearance in Cerritos, Calif. on September 28.
The last time the 26-year-old natural blonde rocked a full head of sunny strands was in March when she ditched her glossy brown color for her short-lived VH1 reality series, Audrina.
The reason Patridge, a California native, continues to switch back and forth between being a blonde and a brunette?
"I miss being a brunette. I feel like there are so many blondes in L.A.!" she told Us Weekly.
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite