Demi Lovato, Wilmer Valderrama Make Out
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 15
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Santi/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 15
- Photo: @demilovato/Twitter12 of 15
- Photo: DC5/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan WebisodesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Following's Warren Kole Joins StalkerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Earnings: Discovery Beats Q2 EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Has a Cameo in Fast & Furious 7MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Time Warner Cable Q2 Earnings Rise, But Miss EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan Webisodes
Rekindling the romance, perhaps?
Demi Lovato and "That '70s Show" star, Wilmer Valderrama, were spotted making out in front of Valderamma's Los Angeles home on Tuesday! Lovato, 19, locked lips with the her 31-year-old former fling while he wrapped his arms around her.
After Lovato checked out of a treatment facility in late January, sources told Us Weekly she reunited with Valderrama on several occasions.
But the former Disney star hasn't been holding onto the idea of getting back with Valderrama: she's been romantically linked to Ryan Phillippe, 37, although an insider told Us the duo "were just hooking up" and "it was nothing serious."
Valderrama, who partied with fellow 70s show pals Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson Tuesday night in L.A., has also dated his fair share of ladies. He infamously told Howard Stern in 2006 about taking Mandy Moore's virginity, and also told the radio show host Ashlee Simpson was "a screamer." He dated Lindsay Lohan in 2004.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite