January Jones Becomes a Redhead?
- Photo: Peter/NPG1 of 20
- Photo: Peter/NPG2 of 20
- Photo: Peter/NPG3 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 20
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 20
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 20
- Photo: Perkins/Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 20
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 20
- Photo: Fame Pictures10 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin14 of 20
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks15 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage18 of 20
- Photo: Nate Jones/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its HeroesMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:58:00 AM
- 'Paranormal Activity 5' Gets New Title, Release DateMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:48:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Should Outmuscle Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&apoMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:34:00 AM
- Review: 'Leave You' _ A-list cast, B-grade resultMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:25:10 AM
- Emma Watson 'touched' by reception in UruguayMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:21:02 AM
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its Heroes
Paging Joan Harris -- er, Christina Hendricks!
In Malibu, Calif., on Sunday, January Jones appeared to be channeling her redheaded "Mad Men" co-star with her fresh new look. The actress, whose blond 'do previously reached her shoulders, debuted a glossy strawberry hair color in either the form of hair extensions or a wig.
Red proved to be the "it" color of 2011, with Blake Lively, Drew Barrymore and other celebs trading their natural hair color for the fiery hue. Jones, 34, already tested out 2012's color trend (bright pink) when she debuted "rose gold" streaks in her hair at a March even in Beverly Hills, Cali.f
Besides showing off her new 'do this weekend, the single mom made sure that her son Xander, 9 months, got to take in some Father's Day festivities as the duo made their way to a bash thrown by film producer Joel Silver.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite