January Jones Becomes a Redhead?
- Photo: Peter/NPG1 of 20
- Photo: Peter/NPG2 of 20
- Photo: Peter/NPG3 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 20
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 20
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 20
- Photo: Perkins/Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 20
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 20
- Photo: Fame Pictures10 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin14 of 20
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks15 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage18 of 20
- Photo: Nate Jones/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
Paging Joan Harris -- er, Christina Hendricks!
In Malibu, Calif., on Sunday, January Jones appeared to be channeling her redheaded "Mad Men" co-star with her fresh new look. The actress, whose blond 'do previously reached her shoulders, debuted a glossy strawberry hair color in either the form of hair extensions or a wig.
Red proved to be the "it" color of 2011, with Blake Lively, Drew Barrymore and other celebs trading their natural hair color for the fiery hue. Jones, 34, already tested out 2012's color trend (bright pink) when she debuted "rose gold" streaks in her hair at a March even in Beverly Hills, Cali.f
Besides showing off her new 'do this weekend, the single mom made sure that her son Xander, 9 months, got to take in some Father's Day festivities as the duo made their way to a bash thrown by film producer Joel Silver.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite