January Jones Becomes a Redhead?
- Photo: Peter/NPG1 of 20
- Photo: Peter/NPG2 of 20
- Photo: Peter/NPG3 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 20
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 20
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 20
- Photo: Perkins/Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 20
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 20
- Photo: Fame Pictures10 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin14 of 20
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks15 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage18 of 20
- Photo: Nate Jones/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Paging Joan Harris -- er, Christina Hendricks!
In Malibu, Calif., on Sunday, January Jones appeared to be channeling her redheaded "Mad Men" co-star with her fresh new look. The actress, whose blond 'do previously reached her shoulders, debuted a glossy strawberry hair color in either the form of hair extensions or a wig.
Red proved to be the "it" color of 2011, with Blake Lively, Drew Barrymore and other celebs trading their natural hair color for the fiery hue. Jones, 34, already tested out 2012's color trend (bright pink) when she debuted "rose gold" streaks in her hair at a March even in Beverly Hills, Cali.f
Besides showing off her new 'do this weekend, the single mom made sure that her son Xander, 9 months, got to take in some Father's Day festivities as the duo made their way to a bash thrown by film producer Joel Silver.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite