PIC: Julianne Hough Debuts Short, Blonde 'Do on Safe Haven Set
- Photo: ©RD/Jay Valena//Retna Digital1 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour4 of 15
- Photo: Mitchell Zachs/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour6 of 15
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
Brunette one day, blonde the next!
The actress showed off her new stunning blonde bob while filming scenes with Josh Duhamel and Mimi Kirkland on the Southport, N.C. set.
Last week, Hough, 23, told her boyfriend Ryan Seacrest, 37, during an interview on his radio show that she was "very excited" about her new look for the film. "It's not buzzed," she added, putting Seacrest (who hadn't seen the new haircut yet) at ease.
"Safe Haven" is the newest film based on a Nicholas Sparks' novel and tells the story of a young woman's struggle to love again. When Katie (Hough) arrives in a small North Carolina town, she's forced to confront a dark secret that haunts her when she starts a new relationship with Alex (Duhamel), a widowed store owner with two young children.
The film is set for release on Feb. 8, 2013.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite