PIC: Julianne Hough Debuts Short, Blonde 'Do on Safe Haven Set
- Photo: ©RD/Jay Valena//Retna Digital1 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour4 of 15
- Photo: Mitchell Zachs/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour6 of 15
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Judd Apatow Hires 'South Park's' Pam Brady to Rewrite 'Business MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:36:00 PM
- CW's 'Flash' Adds 'Rake's' Kelly Frye as SuperMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:25:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WME
Brunette one day, blonde the next!
The actress showed off her new stunning blonde bob while filming scenes with Josh Duhamel and Mimi Kirkland on the Southport, N.C. set.
Last week, Hough, 23, told her boyfriend Ryan Seacrest, 37, during an interview on his radio show that she was "very excited" about her new look for the film. "It's not buzzed," she added, putting Seacrest (who hadn't seen the new haircut yet) at ease.
"Safe Haven" is the newest film based on a Nicholas Sparks' novel and tells the story of a young woman's struggle to love again. When Katie (Hough) arrives in a small North Carolina town, she's forced to confront a dark secret that haunts her when she starts a new relationship with Alex (Duhamel), a widowed store owner with two young children.
The film is set for release on Feb. 8, 2013.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite