PIC: Julianne Hough Debuts Short, Blonde 'Do on Safe Haven Set
- Photo: ©RD/Jay Valena//Retna Digital1 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour4 of 15
- Photo: Mitchell Zachs/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour6 of 15
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Weekend Review: I'll Take ManhattanMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 5:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 5:38 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:38:29 AM
- 'Hercules' Review: Dwayne Johnson in an Epic That Never Feels EpicMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Lopez, Afrojack, Usher, and KISS Say Yes to CBS's Revived 'Fashion Rocks&MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:46:00 PM
- Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox Reaches Deal With BSkyB for European Pay TV CompaniesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:23:00 PM
- Weekend Review: I'll Take Manhattan
Brunette one day, blonde the next!
The actress showed off her new stunning blonde bob while filming scenes with Josh Duhamel and Mimi Kirkland on the Southport, N.C. set.
Last week, Hough, 23, told her boyfriend Ryan Seacrest, 37, during an interview on his radio show that she was "very excited" about her new look for the film. "It's not buzzed," she added, putting Seacrest (who hadn't seen the new haircut yet) at ease.
"Safe Haven" is the newest film based on a Nicholas Sparks' novel and tells the story of a young woman's struggle to love again. When Katie (Hough) arrives in a small North Carolina town, she's forced to confront a dark secret that haunts her when she starts a new relationship with Alex (Duhamel), a widowed store owner with two young children.
The film is set for release on Feb. 8, 2013.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite