Kathy Griffin Goes Without Makeup, Holds Hands With Boyfriend
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/RR/Fame Flynet1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: The Light Group/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks4 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Kathy Griffin has no problem going makeup-free around her boyfriend.
The 51-year-old comedienne looked nearly unrecognizable on Wednesday while going for a hike at Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles, but she proudly flaunted her makeup-face for photographers.
Griffin had a huge smile on her face as she held boyfriend Randy Bick's hand during their workout. The outspoken star wore a "Jimmy Kimmel Live" T-shirt, blue running shorts, sneakers and styled her hair in a messy bun on top of her head. Bick matched his girlfriend in a blue shirt, athletic shorts and black sneakers -- and a big grin!
According to Daily Mail, Bick, 33, and Griffin have been dating for quite some time but only took their relationship public the beginning of this year.
"I truly tried to keep [the relationship] under wraps," Griffin told Daily Mail. "He's a really nice normal guy with a nice normal job who doesn't care for the spotlight, and I like it that way and he does too."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite