Kathy Griffin Goes Without Makeup, Holds Hands With Boyfriend
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/RR/Fame Flynet1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: The Light Group/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks4 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Kathy Griffin has no problem going makeup-free around her boyfriend.
The 51-year-old comedienne looked nearly unrecognizable on Wednesday while going for a hike at Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles, but she proudly flaunted her makeup-face for photographers.
Griffin had a huge smile on her face as she held boyfriend Randy Bick's hand during their workout. The outspoken star wore a "Jimmy Kimmel Live" T-shirt, blue running shorts, sneakers and styled her hair in a messy bun on top of her head. Bick matched his girlfriend in a blue shirt, athletic shorts and black sneakers -- and a big grin!
According to Daily Mail, Bick, 33, and Griffin have been dating for quite some time but only took their relationship public the beginning of this year.
"I truly tried to keep [the relationship] under wraps," Griffin told Daily Mail. "He's a really nice normal guy with a nice normal job who doesn't care for the spotlight, and I like it that way and he does too."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite