Kathy Griffin Goes Without Makeup, Holds Hands With Boyfriend
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/RR/Fame Flynet1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: The Light Group/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks4 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Kathy Griffin has no problem going makeup-free around her boyfriend.
The 51-year-old comedienne looked nearly unrecognizable on Wednesday while going for a hike at Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles, but she proudly flaunted her makeup-face for photographers.
Griffin had a huge smile on her face as she held boyfriend Randy Bick's hand during their workout. The outspoken star wore a "Jimmy Kimmel Live" T-shirt, blue running shorts, sneakers and styled her hair in a messy bun on top of her head. Bick matched his girlfriend in a blue shirt, athletic shorts and black sneakers -- and a big grin!
According to Daily Mail, Bick, 33, and Griffin have been dating for quite some time but only took their relationship public the beginning of this year.
"I truly tried to keep [the relationship] under wraps," Griffin told Daily Mail. "He's a really nice normal guy with a nice normal job who doesn't care for the spotlight, and I like it that way and he does too."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite