PIC: LOL! Hayden Panettiere Surprised by Male Streaker at MTV EMAs
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: LT2/HSS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JMA/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: StarTracksPhoto/.12 of 16
- Photo: John Salangsang/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
No shoes, no shirt, no problem?
"Scream 4" star Hayden Panettiere got quite the surprise Sunday when presenting the Best Song MTV EMA trophy to Lady Gaga: She was upstaged by a male streaker!
As Panettiere, 22, launched into her speech highlighting the nominees, the streaker -- later identified by the U.K. Daily Mail as Irish actor David Monahan -- leapt on stage, stunning the actress. "Oh, my God!" she sputtered, seemingly shocked.
In what appeared to be an impromptu exchange, Monahan told Panettiere he was a huge fan of her work on "Heroes." "Thank you," she told him, "you should come grab a pint with us after."
The night's EMA antics didn't stop when Monahan ran off stage: When Lady Gaga accepted her award, she cheekily patted Panettiere on her backside.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite