PIC: LOL! Hayden Panettiere Surprised by Male Streaker at MTV EMAs
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: LT2/HSS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JMA/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: StarTracksPhoto/.12 of 16
- Photo: John Salangsang/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
No shoes, no shirt, no problem?
"Scream 4" star Hayden Panettiere got quite the surprise Sunday when presenting the Best Song MTV EMA trophy to Lady Gaga: She was upstaged by a male streaker!
As Panettiere, 22, launched into her speech highlighting the nominees, the streaker -- later identified by the U.K. Daily Mail as Irish actor David Monahan -- leapt on stage, stunning the actress. "Oh, my God!" she sputtered, seemingly shocked.
In what appeared to be an impromptu exchange, Monahan told Panettiere he was a huge fan of her work on "Heroes." "Thank you," she told him, "you should come grab a pint with us after."
The night's EMA antics didn't stop when Monahan ran off stage: When Lady Gaga accepted her award, she cheekily patted Panettiere on her backside.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite