PIC: Meet Jack Osbourne's Just-Born Daughter Pearl!
- Photo: Hello via Us/Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: ©Bunny/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: @lisamarstelly/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at FoxMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Amazon Sets Premiere Date for TransparentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Vicki Gunvalson Explained "What Gay Looks Like" On the RHOC ReunionMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Fox Sales Exec Jean Rossi Leaving After 27 YearsMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:06:00 AM
- Vimeo Announces New Distribution PartnersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at Fox
A perfect, precious Pearl, indeed!
Less than two weeks after her birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Pearl Osbourne, the first child of Jack Osbourne and fiancee, Lisa Stelly, makes her debut on the cover of Britain's HELLO! magazine.
Cradled by famous grandmother Sharon Osbourne, Pearl wears a darling white dress as proud parents Jack and Lisa (who got engaged in September 2011) beam peacefully for the cameras.
The little girl (her grandfather is Ozzy Osbourne and her aunt is Kelly Osbourne) weighed 8 lbs., 6. oz. at birth.
"People say when you have a kid it's like instant love, but unless you've experienced it, it's impossible to comprehend," former reality star and director Jack, 25, explains to HELLO!
He and aspiring actress Lisa, 26, met at a club and had only been dating for three months when she discovered she was pregnant -- and his first reaction was far from ecstatic, he admits.
"I think I responded with, 'That's interesting'," he reveals. "What do you say? If we'd been trying for two years, of course you'd be like, 'awesome!' But we met in May and found out in August.
His first freaked-out call went to his former nanny, Melinda. ""I just said, 'S--- What do I do? She talked me off the ledge," he recalls.
Now that Pearl is here, however, Jack and Lisa are absolute naturals, Sharon, 59, says proudly.
"It’s incredible to see Jack holding his baby girl, walking around so confidently. ... He's very nurturing and he and Lisa are so good together."
See the full exclusive article in HELLO!, out now.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Meet Jack Osbourne's Just-Born Daughter Pearl!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite