PIC: Meet Jack Osbourne's Just-Born Daughter Pearl!
- Photo: Hello via Us/Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: ©Bunny/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: @lisamarstelly/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
A perfect, precious Pearl, indeed!
Less than two weeks after her birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Pearl Osbourne, the first child of Jack Osbourne and fiancee, Lisa Stelly, makes her debut on the cover of Britain's HELLO! magazine.
Cradled by famous grandmother Sharon Osbourne, Pearl wears a darling white dress as proud parents Jack and Lisa (who got engaged in September 2011) beam peacefully for the cameras.
The little girl (her grandfather is Ozzy Osbourne and her aunt is Kelly Osbourne) weighed 8 lbs., 6. oz. at birth.
"People say when you have a kid it's like instant love, but unless you've experienced it, it's impossible to comprehend," former reality star and director Jack, 25, explains to HELLO!
He and aspiring actress Lisa, 26, met at a club and had only been dating for three months when she discovered she was pregnant -- and his first reaction was far from ecstatic, he admits.
"I think I responded with, 'That's interesting'," he reveals. "What do you say? If we'd been trying for two years, of course you'd be like, 'awesome!' But we met in May and found out in August.
His first freaked-out call went to his former nanny, Melinda. ""I just said, 'S--- What do I do? She talked me off the ledge," he recalls.
Now that Pearl is here, however, Jack and Lisa are absolute naturals, Sharon, 59, says proudly.
"It’s incredible to see Jack holding his baby girl, walking around so confidently. ... He's very nurturing and he and Lisa are so good together."
See the full exclusive article in HELLO!, out now.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Meet Jack Osbourne's Just-Born Daughter Pearl!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite