Meet Tina Fey's Daughter Penelope, 2 Months
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures13 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
Peekaboo, it's Penelope!
Tina Fey and composer husband Jeff Richmond took advantage of New York's Indian summer temperatures on Monday to check out the Botanical Gardens in the Bronx.
The Emmy-winning "30 Rock" star, 41, brought along daughter Alice, 5 -- and Alice's little sister, Penelope Athena, born Aug. 10.
Us Weekly has the first-ever photo of the adorable little girl, bright-eyed and chubby-cheeked in her stroller as she checks out the first glimpse of fall foliage with her family.
Five weeks after Penelope's birth, a svelte Fey turned up at the Sept. 18 Emmy Awards and told Us Penelope is "doing great," and that sibling Alice is "an amazing big sister."
"Saturday Night Live" alum Fey announced her second pregnancy during an April taping of "The Oprah Winfrey Show," and wrote about the idea of a second child in her memoir "Bossypants."
"I thought that raising an only child would be the norm in Manhattan, but my daughter is the only child in her class without a sibling," Fey wrote. "Most kids have at least two."
She fretted: "Who will be my daughter's family when my husband and I are dead from stress-induced cankers? She must have a sibling."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite