Meet Tina Fey's Daughter Penelope, 2 Months
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures13 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Peekaboo, it's Penelope!
Tina Fey and composer husband Jeff Richmond took advantage of New York's Indian summer temperatures on Monday to check out the Botanical Gardens in the Bronx.
The Emmy-winning "30 Rock" star, 41, brought along daughter Alice, 5 -- and Alice's little sister, Penelope Athena, born Aug. 10.
Us Weekly has the first-ever photo of the adorable little girl, bright-eyed and chubby-cheeked in her stroller as she checks out the first glimpse of fall foliage with her family.
Five weeks after Penelope's birth, a svelte Fey turned up at the Sept. 18 Emmy Awards and told Us Penelope is "doing great," and that sibling Alice is "an amazing big sister."
"Saturday Night Live" alum Fey announced her second pregnancy during an April taping of "The Oprah Winfrey Show," and wrote about the idea of a second child in her memoir "Bossypants."
"I thought that raising an only child would be the norm in Manhattan, but my daughter is the only child in her class without a sibling," Fey wrote. "Most kids have at least two."
She fretted: "Who will be my daughter's family when my husband and I are dead from stress-induced cankers? She must have a sibling."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite