Meet Tina Fey's Daughter Penelope, 2 Months
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures13 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Peekaboo, it's Penelope!
Tina Fey and composer husband Jeff Richmond took advantage of New York's Indian summer temperatures on Monday to check out the Botanical Gardens in the Bronx.
The Emmy-winning "30 Rock" star, 41, brought along daughter Alice, 5 -- and Alice's little sister, Penelope Athena, born Aug. 10.
Us Weekly has the first-ever photo of the adorable little girl, bright-eyed and chubby-cheeked in her stroller as she checks out the first glimpse of fall foliage with her family.
Five weeks after Penelope's birth, a svelte Fey turned up at the Sept. 18 Emmy Awards and told Us Penelope is "doing great," and that sibling Alice is "an amazing big sister."
"Saturday Night Live" alum Fey announced her second pregnancy during an April taping of "The Oprah Winfrey Show," and wrote about the idea of a second child in her memoir "Bossypants."
"I thought that raising an only child would be the norm in Manhattan, but my daughter is the only child in her class without a sibling," Fey wrote. "Most kids have at least two."
She fretted: "Who will be my daughter's family when my husband and I are dead from stress-induced cankers? She must have a sibling."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite