Meet Tina Fey's Daughter Penelope, 2 Months
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures13 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'
Peekaboo, it's Penelope!
Tina Fey and composer husband Jeff Richmond took advantage of New York's Indian summer temperatures on Monday to check out the Botanical Gardens in the Bronx.
The Emmy-winning "30 Rock" star, 41, brought along daughter Alice, 5 -- and Alice's little sister, Penelope Athena, born Aug. 10.
Us Weekly has the first-ever photo of the adorable little girl, bright-eyed and chubby-cheeked in her stroller as she checks out the first glimpse of fall foliage with her family.
Five weeks after Penelope's birth, a svelte Fey turned up at the Sept. 18 Emmy Awards and told Us Penelope is "doing great," and that sibling Alice is "an amazing big sister."
"Saturday Night Live" alum Fey announced her second pregnancy during an April taping of "The Oprah Winfrey Show," and wrote about the idea of a second child in her memoir "Bossypants."
"I thought that raising an only child would be the norm in Manhattan, but my daughter is the only child in her class without a sibling," Fey wrote. "Most kids have at least two."
She fretted: "Who will be my daughter's family when my husband and I are dead from stress-induced cankers? She must have a sibling."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite