PIC: Nick Cannon Makes First Public Appearance Since Health Scare
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: ./Twitter3 of 14
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Donna Svennevik/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Mariah's man is on the mend!
A healthy Nick Cannon ascended the stage at the Warner Theatre in Washington, D.C. Saturday night for the BET Honors -- his first public appearance since his hospitalization and surgery for "mild kidney failure." (Cannon left an Aspen, Colo. hospital last weekend.)
Carrying son Moroccan Scott, 8 months, the 31-year-old "America's Got Talent" host presented his wife (clad in a form-fitting nude and black gown) Mariah Carey with an entertainer award and jokingly explained why Monroe, Moroccan's twin sister, was backstage.
"She's a diva like her mama." Added Carey: "We were both sewn into our dresses, so she couldn't make it out."
But Cannon paid emotional tribute to his wife (a "hero," he said) for tending to him during his illness -- making him soup at 3 a.m. "when my kidneys ain't acting right."
"What most people don't get to experience is the human," he said at the podium. "To know you guys are honoring her tonight, I have to continue to honor her every day."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite