Nick Lachey Caresses Pregnant Vanessa's Baby Bump At Australian Bash
- Photo: James Dupri/.1 of 9
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: KH1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the SuperheroesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:09:00 AM
- Paula Deen Returns to 'Today' Show After N-Word Fiasco to Apologize and Make Some MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Black-ish' Creator Goes for Specific Stereotypes While Telling a Universal StoryMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' EP on Saturating Market With Too Many Spinoffs: 'TherMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife FightMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:15:00 AM
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the Superheroes
Nick and Vanessa are down under!
Proud parents-to-be Nick and Vanessa Lachey stepped out to celebrate the opening of Marquee The Star in Sydney, Australia Thursday night.
In their first red carpet appearance together since Nick, 37, announced in early March that he and his wife of 8 months are expecting their first child, the happily married pair were dressed to the nines and beaming non-stop at the star-studded event. (Ashlee Simpson, Joe Jonas, Kellan Lutz, Wilmer Valderrama and Minka Kelly were also in attendance.)
While Nick looked dapper in a tailored black suit with a black shirt, Vanessa showed off her bump and her legs in a short, loose-fitting black and white chiffon frock paired with patent Christian Louboutin heels.
On March 21, the "Winter Wipeout" host tweeted her hopes and wishes as she goes through her pregnancy.
"I'm very excited either way, but I always wanted a boy first," the 31-year-old posted to her Twitter account. "Just a healthy baby."
RELATED: Uma Thurman Shows Off Her Baby Bump
RELATED: Hilary Duff Welcomes a Baby Boy
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite