Nick Lachey Caresses Pregnant Vanessa's Baby Bump At Australian Bash
- Photo: James Dupri/.1 of 9
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: KH1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Sings About Pizza Now (Audio)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:02:59 AM
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:47:30 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E Network
Nick and Vanessa are down under!
Proud parents-to-be Nick and Vanessa Lachey stepped out to celebrate the opening of Marquee The Star in Sydney, Australia Thursday night.
In their first red carpet appearance together since Nick, 37, announced in early March that he and his wife of 8 months are expecting their first child, the happily married pair were dressed to the nines and beaming non-stop at the star-studded event. (Ashlee Simpson, Joe Jonas, Kellan Lutz, Wilmer Valderrama and Minka Kelly were also in attendance.)
While Nick looked dapper in a tailored black suit with a black shirt, Vanessa showed off her bump and her legs in a short, loose-fitting black and white chiffon frock paired with patent Christian Louboutin heels.
On March 21, the "Winter Wipeout" host tweeted her hopes and wishes as she goes through her pregnancy.
"I'm very excited either way, but I always wanted a boy first," the 31-year-old posted to her Twitter account. "Just a healthy baby."
RELATED: Uma Thurman Shows Off Her Baby Bump
RELATED: Hilary Duff Welcomes a Baby Boy
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite