Nick Lachey Caresses Pregnant Vanessa's Baby Bump At Australian Bash
- Photo: James Dupri/.1 of 9
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: KH1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Nick and Vanessa are down under!
Proud parents-to-be Nick and Vanessa Lachey stepped out to celebrate the opening of Marquee The Star in Sydney, Australia Thursday night.
In their first red carpet appearance together since Nick, 37, announced in early March that he and his wife of 8 months are expecting their first child, the happily married pair were dressed to the nines and beaming non-stop at the star-studded event. (Ashlee Simpson, Joe Jonas, Kellan Lutz, Wilmer Valderrama and Minka Kelly were also in attendance.)
While Nick looked dapper in a tailored black suit with a black shirt, Vanessa showed off her bump and her legs in a short, loose-fitting black and white chiffon frock paired with patent Christian Louboutin heels.
On March 21, the "Winter Wipeout" host tweeted her hopes and wishes as she goes through her pregnancy.
"I'm very excited either way, but I always wanted a boy first," the 31-year-old posted to her Twitter account. "Just a healthy baby."
RELATED: Uma Thurman Shows Off Her Baby Bump
RELATED: Hilary Duff Welcomes a Baby Boy
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite