Nick Lachey Caresses Pregnant Vanessa's Baby Bump At Australian Bash
- Photo: James Dupri/.1 of 9
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: KH1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Nick and Vanessa are down under!
Proud parents-to-be Nick and Vanessa Lachey stepped out to celebrate the opening of Marquee The Star in Sydney, Australia Thursday night.
In their first red carpet appearance together since Nick, 37, announced in early March that he and his wife of 8 months are expecting their first child, the happily married pair were dressed to the nines and beaming non-stop at the star-studded event. (Ashlee Simpson, Joe Jonas, Kellan Lutz, Wilmer Valderrama and Minka Kelly were also in attendance.)
While Nick looked dapper in a tailored black suit with a black shirt, Vanessa showed off her bump and her legs in a short, loose-fitting black and white chiffon frock paired with patent Christian Louboutin heels.
On March 21, the "Winter Wipeout" host tweeted her hopes and wishes as she goes through her pregnancy.
"I'm very excited either way, but I always wanted a boy first," the 31-year-old posted to her Twitter account. "Just a healthy baby."
RELATED: Uma Thurman Shows Off Her Baby Bump
RELATED: Hilary Duff Welcomes a Baby Boy
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite