Kim Richards Steps Out Post-Rehab
- Photo: WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'Kill
Kim Richards seems to be in much better spirits since leaving an undisclosed rehab facility earlier this week.
The 47-year-old reality star was all smiles when she and older sister Kathy Hilton (mother of Paris and Nicky Hilton) emerged from Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Wednesday evening. Wearing matching black-and-white ensembles, the siblings happily posed for photographers outside the famous Chinese restaurant.
Still, one sibling was noticeably missing from the outing: "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards-Umansky, who turned 43 that same day. "So many loving birthday wishes!" Kyle tweeted. "Thank you all so much for your kind words!"
As Us Weekly first reported, Kim's month-long stint in rehab wasn't easy for the Bravo star. "She tried to leave and ended up coming back," one insider revealed in December, adding that the former child actress was "very defiant."
"Kim's alcohol addiction along with other substance abuse problems has been obvious for quite some time," a close pal told Us in early December, shortly after the TV star sought treatment. "It's really good that she's finally getting help."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite