Kim Richards Steps Out Post-Rehab
- Photo: WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
Kim Richards seems to be in much better spirits since leaving an undisclosed rehab facility earlier this week.
The 47-year-old reality star was all smiles when she and older sister Kathy Hilton (mother of Paris and Nicky Hilton) emerged from Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Wednesday evening. Wearing matching black-and-white ensembles, the siblings happily posed for photographers outside the famous Chinese restaurant.
Still, one sibling was noticeably missing from the outing: "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards-Umansky, who turned 43 that same day. "So many loving birthday wishes!" Kyle tweeted. "Thank you all so much for your kind words!"
As Us Weekly first reported, Kim's month-long stint in rehab wasn't easy for the Bravo star. "She tried to leave and ended up coming back," one insider revealed in December, adding that the former child actress was "very defiant."
"Kim's alcohol addiction along with other substance abuse problems has been obvious for quite some time," a close pal told Us in early December, shortly after the TV star sought treatment. "It's really good that she's finally getting help."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite