See Evan Rachel Wood's New Pixie CutRelated: Ashlee Simpson, Cate Blanchett, Ginnifer Goodwin, Halle Berry, Hayden Panettiere, Kate Winslet
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 18
Reporting by UsMagazine
Looks like Evan Rachel Wood won't need any hot-weather hairstyle tips this summer. The actress chopped off her blond locks and debuted a punk-inspired pixie cut at the "True Blood" Season 4 premiere in L.A. Tuesday night.
RELATED: VOTE: What's her better hairstyle?
Out on the red carpet at the ArcLight's Cinerama Dome, the 23-year-old tried out the menswear look with gray pants and vest (which had leopard print on the back) plus red suspenders by Dolce & Gabbana. She kept her makeup simple with defined eyes and rosy lips.
The "True Blood" actress is no stranger when it comes to dramatic hairstyles. She's rocked everything from retro finger waves to fiery red locks.
But Wood isn't alone when it comes to celebs who have traded longer tresses for shorter 'dos: Emma Watson and Michelle Williams both opted for pixie cuts in 2010, while Jennifer Aniston and Brooklyn Decker chopped their strands into shoulder-grazing crops earlier this year.
Click through to see other celebs with pixie cuts!
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite