See Evan Rachel Wood's New Pixie CutRelated: Ashlee Simpson, Cate Blanchett, Ginnifer Goodwin, Halle Berry, Hayden Panettiere, Kate Winslet
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 18
Reporting by UsMagazine
Looks like Evan Rachel Wood won't need any hot-weather hairstyle tips this summer. The actress chopped off her blond locks and debuted a punk-inspired pixie cut at the "True Blood" Season 4 premiere in L.A. Tuesday night.
RELATED: VOTE: What's her better hairstyle?
Out on the red carpet at the ArcLight's Cinerama Dome, the 23-year-old tried out the menswear look with gray pants and vest (which had leopard print on the back) plus red suspenders by Dolce & Gabbana. She kept her makeup simple with defined eyes and rosy lips.
The "True Blood" actress is no stranger when it comes to dramatic hairstyles. She's rocked everything from retro finger waves to fiery red locks.
But Wood isn't alone when it comes to celebs who have traded longer tresses for shorter 'dos: Emma Watson and Michelle Williams both opted for pixie cuts in 2010, while Jennifer Aniston and Brooklyn Decker chopped their strands into shoulder-grazing crops earlier this year.
Click through to see other celebs with pixie cuts!
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite