Stacy Keibler Shows Off Sexy Legs in Little Black Dress
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Stacy Keibler's got team spirit -- and a sexy bod to boot!
Though she's a diehard Ravens fan, George Clooney's girlfriend got into the Super Bowl spirit at a pregame bash in Las Vegas on Saturday, donning a super-chic, totally sexy cheerleader outfit.
Posing for photos at the Bellagio Hotel's Bank Nightclub with pal Kendall Towers, Keibler, 32, showed off her lean, sexy legs in a black minidress while she waved gold pompoms.
Staying toned thanks to more than five years as a member of the WWE, the 5'11" stunner was a member of the Baltimore Ravens cheering squad from 1998 to 1999.
These days, Keibler has her pick of designer duds to wear to industry events like the Golden Globes and the Oscars, which she attends on the arm of her 50-year-old beau. The couple even have a similar sense of style.
"We sort of have the same taste, so it's pretty easy," Keibler has said. "Whatever I end up liking, he likes it, too. So it works out good because if he didn't, then I don't know what I would do!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite