Katy Perry Rocks Skimpy Outfits at Victoria's Secret Show
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: © John Ewing/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin6 of 7
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Katy Perry fit right in at the Victoria's Secret fashion show, donning two daring looks on the runway Wednesday in New York.
The first, a yellow, strapless bustier dress covered in pink hearts (which she completed with thigh-high boots).
The second (also by designer Todd Thomas): A low-cut purple bustier that featured a big bustle.
The newlywed, 26, sang a medley hit, as per allmusic.com -- "Teenage Dream," ''Hot N Cold" and "California Gurls" -- as models Adriana Lima, Chanel Iman and Karolina Kurkova rocked the runway.
In the audience: Debbie Harry, Serena Williams, Adrian Grenier, Nicky and Paris Hilton and Tyson Beckford.
The show was missing three notable angels: Doutzen Kroes and Miranda Kerr, both of whom are pregnant.
Heidi Klum, who hung up her angel wings earlier this year, also didn't walk.
But it was a return for Adriana Lima, who opened the show in a giant set of wings -- her first major catwalk appearance since welcoming daughter Valentina last year.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite