- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: © John Ewing/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- 'Today' Replacing, Promoting Longtime Director Amid 'Many Changes&apoMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:04:00 PM
- Obama's FCC Pick Tom Wheeler Appears Before Senate CommitteeMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:39:13 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33
Katy Perry fit right in at the Victoria's Secret fashion show, donning two daring looks on the runway Wednesday in New York.
The first, a yellow, strapless bustier dress covered in pink hearts (which she completed with thigh-high boots).
The second (also by designer Todd Thomas): A low-cut purple bustier that featured a big bustle.
The newlywed, 26, sang a medley hit, as per allmusic.com -- "Teenage Dream," ''Hot N Cold" and "California Gurls" -- as models Adriana Lima, Chanel Iman and Karolina Kurkova rocked the runway.
In the audience: Debbie Harry, Serena Williams, Adrian Grenier, Nicky and Paris Hilton and Tyson Beckford.
The show was missing three notable angels: Doutzen Kroes and Miranda Kerr, both of whom are pregnant.
Heidi Klum, who hung up her angel wings earlier this year, also didn't walk.
But it was a return for Adriana Lima, who opened the show in a giant set of wings -- her first major catwalk appearance since welcoming daughter Valentina last year.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite