Wendy Williams poses nude for PETA
- Photo: PETA/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Enrique RC/Pacific Coast News2 of 11
- Photo: Lee Clower/Courtesy of xojane.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Rahav Segev/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Hot talk? Hot bod!
The outspoken Wendy Williams lets her figure do most of the talking in a new campaign for PETA. She's the latest celebrity model to bare her body for the organization's iconic "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign.
Launching a new national campaign on Wednesday, the talk show host, 48, was on hand to present her huge billboard in New York's Times Square. In the shots, Williams wears nothing at all, with her toned figure concealed only by her long, flowing hair.
"We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let the animals keep theirs," said Williams in a statement. Williams used to wear real mink and fox, but changed her mind when she learned how animals are brutalized for their furs.
This holiday season, Williams will also encourage her fans to donate used fur coats to PETA with the aim of donating the coats to the homeless and victims of Hurricane Sandy.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite