Wendy Williams poses nude for PETA
- Photo: PETA/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Enrique RC/Pacific Coast News2 of 11
- Photo: Lee Clower/Courtesy of xojane.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Rahav Segev/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Hot talk? Hot bod!
The outspoken Wendy Williams lets her figure do most of the talking in a new campaign for PETA. She's the latest celebrity model to bare her body for the organization's iconic "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign.
Launching a new national campaign on Wednesday, the talk show host, 48, was on hand to present her huge billboard in New York's Times Square. In the shots, Williams wears nothing at all, with her toned figure concealed only by her long, flowing hair.
"We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let the animals keep theirs," said Williams in a statement. Williams used to wear real mink and fox, but changed her mind when she learned how animals are brutalized for their furs.
This holiday season, Williams will also encourage her fans to donate used fur coats to PETA with the aim of donating the coats to the homeless and victims of Hurricane Sandy.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite