Wendy Williams poses nude for PETA
- Photo: PETA/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Enrique RC/Pacific Coast News2 of 11
- Photo: Lee Clower/Courtesy of xojane.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Rahav Segev/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Hot talk? Hot bod!
The outspoken Wendy Williams lets her figure do most of the talking in a new campaign for PETA. She's the latest celebrity model to bare her body for the organization's iconic "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign.
Launching a new national campaign on Wednesday, the talk show host, 48, was on hand to present her huge billboard in New York's Times Square. In the shots, Williams wears nothing at all, with her toned figure concealed only by her long, flowing hair.
"We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let the animals keep theirs," said Williams in a statement. Williams used to wear real mink and fox, but changed her mind when she learned how animals are brutalized for their furs.
This holiday season, Williams will also encourage her fans to donate used fur coats to PETA with the aim of donating the coats to the homeless and victims of Hurricane Sandy.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite