Wendy Williams poses nude for PETA
- Photo: PETA/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Enrique RC/Pacific Coast News2 of 11
- Photo: Lee Clower/Courtesy of xojane.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Rahav Segev/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Hot talk? Hot bod!
The outspoken Wendy Williams lets her figure do most of the talking in a new campaign for PETA. She's the latest celebrity model to bare her body for the organization's iconic "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign.
Launching a new national campaign on Wednesday, the talk show host, 48, was on hand to present her huge billboard in New York's Times Square. In the shots, Williams wears nothing at all, with her toned figure concealed only by her long, flowing hair.
"We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let the animals keep theirs," said Williams in a statement. Williams used to wear real mink and fox, but changed her mind when she learned how animals are brutalized for their furs.
This holiday season, Williams will also encourage her fans to donate used fur coats to PETA with the aim of donating the coats to the homeless and victims of Hurricane Sandy.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Crowd Ignite