Pink or Blue for Mr. and Mrs. McSteamy?
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Splash/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Brett Thompsett/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Are you eager to know whether Rebecca Gayheart's baking bun will be dressed in pink or blue? According to sources deep inside Mrs. Eric Dane's oven (i.e., People magazine and E! News), she's expecting a bouncing baby girl.
RELATED: Follow Hollywood's baby boom
The actress, 38, and the "Grey's Anatomy" star, 37, who tied the knot in 2004, confirmed their great expectations in November, and it's believed that the stork is due to arrive around March.
"We've always wanted to be parents," Gayheart told In Touch last month. "I think Eric is going to be a wonderful dad, and hopefully I'll be a good mom. We're absolutely looking forward to it!"
The news caps off a tumultuous year for the couple, who became the butt of many a McSteamy joke over the summer after a video of them frolicking nude with a former Playboy model ended up on the Interwebs.
RELATED: Read more about Eric Dane
Rebecca also found herself on the defensive back in September, when, with pregnancy rumors swirling, photos surfaced purporting to show her sucking on a cigarette.
But her rep insisted that the pictures were "100 percent old. She hasn't smoked in months."
From Crowd Ignite