Pippa Middleton Goes Ice Skating
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: James Veysey/ Camera Press/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Mark Stewart / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: TCAB/SBI/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: AP/Splash/.11 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Martin Karius/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/WENN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Pippa on Ice!
Duchess Kate's newly single little sister Pippa Middleton helped kick off the winter season a bit early in London on Monday, donning a clunky pair of hockey skates for a glide across the rink at the launch of Tiffany & Co. presents Skate at Somerset House in London.
The 28-year-old, who split from Alex Loudon earlier this month, wore a stylish white coat, black jeans, and leather gloves as she skated with a carefree smile with a group of girlfriends.
Thankfully, the socialite managed to stay on her feet throughout her graceful skate -- protecting her world-famous derriere from a bruising.
As for Middleton's split from banker beau Loudon, 31, a source told Us Weekly the pair battled about Middleton's penchant for the media spotlight.
"They are still talking," one friend says. "It was not an easy breakup for either of them, but it's definitely over."
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite