Pippa Middleton Goes Ice Skating
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: James Veysey/ Camera Press/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Mark Stewart / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: TCAB/SBI/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: AP/Splash/.11 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Martin Karius/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/WENN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Veteran TV Producer Robert Halmi Sr. Dies at 90MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:28:00 AM
- NBA ref Violet Palmer to marry longtime partnerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:24:27 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
Pippa on Ice!
Duchess Kate's newly single little sister Pippa Middleton helped kick off the winter season a bit early in London on Monday, donning a clunky pair of hockey skates for a glide across the rink at the launch of Tiffany & Co. presents Skate at Somerset House in London.
The 28-year-old, who split from Alex Loudon earlier this month, wore a stylish white coat, black jeans, and leather gloves as she skated with a carefree smile with a group of girlfriends.
Thankfully, the socialite managed to stay on her feet throughout her graceful skate -- protecting her world-famous derriere from a bruising.
As for Middleton's split from banker beau Loudon, 31, a source told Us Weekly the pair battled about Middleton's penchant for the media spotlight.
"They are still talking," one friend says. "It was not an easy breakup for either of them, but it's definitely over."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite