Pippa Middleton Goes Ice Skating
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: James Veysey/ Camera Press/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Mark Stewart / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: TCAB/SBI/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: AP/Splash/.11 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Martin Karius/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/WENN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Pippa on Ice!
Duchess Kate's newly single little sister Pippa Middleton helped kick off the winter season a bit early in London on Monday, donning a clunky pair of hockey skates for a glide across the rink at the launch of Tiffany & Co. presents Skate at Somerset House in London.
The 28-year-old, who split from Alex Loudon earlier this month, wore a stylish white coat, black jeans, and leather gloves as she skated with a carefree smile with a group of girlfriends.
Thankfully, the socialite managed to stay on her feet throughout her graceful skate -- protecting her world-famous derriere from a bruising.
As for Middleton's split from banker beau Loudon, 31, a source told Us Weekly the pair battled about Middleton's penchant for the media spotlight.
"They are still talking," one friend says. "It was not an easy breakup for either of them, but it's definitely over."
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite