Playboy Rep: We 'Have Not Made' Vienna an Offer
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Starbux/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: ABC/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: MAP/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
When Vienna Girardi told Star magazine that she was going to be on the cover of Playboy, it came as a shock -- especially to the folks at Playboy.
"This is the first we've heard of Vienna Girardi appearing on the cover of Playboy," a rep for the men's mag tells UsMagazine.com.
Girardi, 24, told Star she hoped to make $250,000 from her sexy pictorial. (Back in 2008, she posed for a C.O.D. Trees, Inc. calendar wearing just a scarf and bikini bottom.)
"We are not in negotiations with her and have not made her an offer," the Playboy rep adds.
Even if Jake Pavelka's ex-fiancee won't be taking it off for a quarter of a million dollars, the single gal does have some income: She just started a new job with haircare line Biolustre. "She's a hard worker," chief operating officer Leonard Buchanan tells Us.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us:
From Crowd Ignite