Playboy's Hefner gets engaged to a Playmate again
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: RWF/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
CHICAGO (AP) -- Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner says he's gotten engaged again.
RELATED: The year in hookups and breakups
Hefner said in a Twitter message early Saturday that he'd given a ring to girlfriend and Playmate Crystal Harris, saying she burst into tears.
"This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory," he wrote.
To clear up confusion over whether the ring was simply a Christmas gift, Hefner later tweeted: "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all."
RELATED VIDEO: Hef pops the question to Crystal
This would be the third marriage for the 84-year-old. He divorced Playmate Kimberly Conrad last year.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite