Police investigating Kris Jenner blackmail plot
- Photo: Justin Kiner/Retna Ltd.1 of 14
- Photo: ciara/Instagram2 of 14
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA4 of 14
- Photo: @kourtneykardash/Instagram5 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Araya Diaz/Getty Images North America7 of 14
- Photo: JM5/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: @nickiminaj/Instagram10 of 14
- Photo: @krisjenner/Instagram11 of 14
- Photo: Instagram12 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
Kris Jenner has turned to police for help amid reports suggesting she has become the target of an extortion plot over a non-existent sex tape.
The reality TV matriarch claims she has been bombarded with up to 300 phone calls, voice mails and text messages every day for the past few weeks from a person who claims to have obtained explicit footage of Jenner engaged in a steamy romp.
The mystery caller has allegedly demanded the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star pay up in a bid to keep the tape under wraps, prompting Jenner to call in the cops.
RELATED: Sex tape scandals
Officers from Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department paid a visit to the family home on Tuesday to take down details about the incidents for a police report, according to TMZ.
Jenner is adamant the sex tape does not exist, despite previously confessing to once filming herself and her estranged husband, former Olympian Bruce Jenner, making love early on in their relationship.
The couple separated last year after 22 years of marriage.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite