Posh Says She Exercises Seven Days a Week
- Photo: Charles Pullam/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: James Veysey/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Camera Press/Tina Paul/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Mark Stewart/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
Victoria Beckham's not-so-dirty little secret to her super-sleek physique: hitting the gym seven days a week.
"I didn't want to rely on retouching," the fashion designer and former Spice Girl, 35, says in the December issue of British Harper's Bazaar.
Her flawless appearance in recent Emporio Armani ads with soccer-star husband David led some to suspect airbrushing.
"I wanted to look at those pictures in 20 years' time and say 'Wow, look -- after three kids, I didn't look bad,'" the gym devotee says.
Despite her intensive gym routine, however, not all of Posh's body is completely bonafide. Several pals have confirmed to Usmagazine.com that Beckham has undergone breast surgery three times: two enhancements and, earlier this year, a reduction.
"She's not the most confident of girls, believe it or not," a Beckham confidante recently told Us.
What of Botox? "She has not had any botox or fillers," the friend says. "She's squeamish about things like that and doesn't want to mess up her face."
From Crowd Ignite