Posh Says She Exercises Seven Days a Week
- Photo: Charles Pullam/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: James Veysey/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Camera Press/Tina Paul/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Mark Stewart/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
Victoria Beckham's not-so-dirty little secret to her super-sleek physique: hitting the gym seven days a week.
"I didn't want to rely on retouching," the fashion designer and former Spice Girl, 35, says in the December issue of British Harper's Bazaar.
Her flawless appearance in recent Emporio Armani ads with soccer-star husband David led some to suspect airbrushing.
"I wanted to look at those pictures in 20 years' time and say 'Wow, look -- after three kids, I didn't look bad,'" the gym devotee says.
Despite her intensive gym routine, however, not all of Posh's body is completely bonafide. Several pals have confirmed to Usmagazine.com that Beckham has undergone breast surgery three times: two enhancements and, earlier this year, a reduction.
"She's not the most confident of girls, believe it or not," a Beckham confidante recently told Us.
What of Botox? "She has not had any botox or fillers," the friend says. "She's squeamish about things like that and doesn't want to mess up her face."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite