Pratt to Montag: Sorry for my outrageous behavior
- Photo: VT/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Jordan Lockhart/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 7
- Photo: James Breeden/ Jeff Steinberg/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 7
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
NEW YORK (AP) -- Former "The Hills" star Spencer Pratt is apologizing to his estranged wife, Heidi Montag, for acting out in their breakup.
The two starred on the MTV reality soap, which ended in July. They separated last May after one year of marriage.
RELATED: See Spencer's monster doppelganger
Montag cited irreconcilable differences when she filed for separation from Pratt in June. Pratt said he would release a sex tape featuring Montag.
The 27-year-old Pratt tells The Associated Press in an e-mail sent Wednesday the demise of their relationship was so painful he wanted to lash out. He admits making "certain private issues public" and "horribly embarrassing the one person who meant the world to me." He says his behavior was "outrageous and infantile."
Pratt now says he's failed at handling his divorce with dignity and maturity and vows to work on himself.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite