- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraz/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: RK/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Emmys 2014: TheWrap's Complete CoverageMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:51:00 PM
- The 6 Best Moments From The 'Chelsea Lately' Series FinaleMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:49:00 PM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader Issues
Bloody hot mama!
Anna Paquin hasn't spoken up about her first-ever pregnancy, which her rep confirmed earlier this month. But her red carpet look at Saturday's White House Correspondents Association Dinner offered up a big clue: Pregnancy has the 29-year-old feeling sexier than ever!
For her first red carpet since announcing her pregnancy, the Oscar-winning actress opted for a sizzling black cut-out silk jersey gown by French designer Herve L. Leroux, whose draped dresses tend to enhance and sculpt the body of the wearer.
The father-to-be is Stephen Moyer, Paquin's husband and "True Blood" costar, whom she met on the set of the HBO vampire show in 2007 and married in August 2010. The British actor, 42, already has two kids from a previous relationship: son Billy, 12, and daughter Lilac, 10.
Paquin wasn't the only mom-to-be hitting her first red carpet since becoming pregnant: Expecting her third child, fellow Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon also attended Saturday's party, wearing a black, slimming dress.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite