Pregnant Holly Madison hospitalized with extreme morning sickness
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.4 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
Holly Madison is on the mend.
Nearly seven months pregnant with her first child, the former "Girls Next Door" beauty, 32, was hospitalized on Dec. 3 for complications due to morning sickness, she confirmed via Twitter.
"Almost seven months and morning sickness took hold! Glad to be otherwise OK, though," Madison tweeted, along with an Instagram photo of the Converse sneaker clad mom-to-be with an IV in her arm.
As supportive messages from fans poured in, the expectant mom assured Twitter followers her health was improving. "Thank you for all the get well wishes! Keeping me entertained -- forgot to bring a book with me," continued Madison, who's expecting a daughter with her Electric Daisy Carnival founder boyfriend, Pasquale Rotella.
Madison is not the only celebrity mother-to-be faced with a nasty bout of morning sickness this week. On Dec. 3 -- the same day her first pregnancy was confirmed, Duchess Kate, 30, was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London to receive treatment for hyperemesis gravidarium.
Affecting between 0.03 to 1 percent of expectant mothers, HG is characterized by severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, dehydration, lightheadedness and fainting. Treatment typically includes hydration, bed rest, and in some cases like Middleton's, hospitalization.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite