Pregnant Holly Madison hospitalized with extreme morning sickness
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.4 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Working on Their HoneymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
Holly Madison is on the mend.
Nearly seven months pregnant with her first child, the former "Girls Next Door" beauty, 32, was hospitalized on Dec. 3 for complications due to morning sickness, she confirmed via Twitter.
"Almost seven months and morning sickness took hold! Glad to be otherwise OK, though," Madison tweeted, along with an Instagram photo of the Converse sneaker clad mom-to-be with an IV in her arm.
As supportive messages from fans poured in, the expectant mom assured Twitter followers her health was improving. "Thank you for all the get well wishes! Keeping me entertained -- forgot to bring a book with me," continued Madison, who's expecting a daughter with her Electric Daisy Carnival founder boyfriend, Pasquale Rotella.
Madison is not the only celebrity mother-to-be faced with a nasty bout of morning sickness this week. On Dec. 3 -- the same day her first pregnancy was confirmed, Duchess Kate, 30, was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London to receive treatment for hyperemesis gravidarium.
Affecting between 0.03 to 1 percent of expectant mothers, HG is characterized by severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, dehydration, lightheadedness and fainting. Treatment typically includes hydration, bed rest, and in some cases like Middleton's, hospitalization.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite