Pregnant Holly Madison hospitalized with extreme morning sickness
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.4 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&
Holly Madison is on the mend.
Nearly seven months pregnant with her first child, the former "Girls Next Door" beauty, 32, was hospitalized on Dec. 3 for complications due to morning sickness, she confirmed via Twitter.
"Almost seven months and morning sickness took hold! Glad to be otherwise OK, though," Madison tweeted, along with an Instagram photo of the Converse sneaker clad mom-to-be with an IV in her arm.
As supportive messages from fans poured in, the expectant mom assured Twitter followers her health was improving. "Thank you for all the get well wishes! Keeping me entertained -- forgot to bring a book with me," continued Madison, who's expecting a daughter with her Electric Daisy Carnival founder boyfriend, Pasquale Rotella.
Madison is not the only celebrity mother-to-be faced with a nasty bout of morning sickness this week. On Dec. 3 -- the same day her first pregnancy was confirmed, Duchess Kate, 30, was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London to receive treatment for hyperemesis gravidarium.
Affecting between 0.03 to 1 percent of expectant mothers, HG is characterized by severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, dehydration, lightheadedness and fainting. Treatment typically includes hydration, bed rest, and in some cases like Middleton's, hospitalization.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite