Pregnant Holly Madison hospitalized with extreme morning sickness
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.4 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Holly Madison is on the mend.
Nearly seven months pregnant with her first child, the former "Girls Next Door" beauty, 32, was hospitalized on Dec. 3 for complications due to morning sickness, she confirmed via Twitter.
"Almost seven months and morning sickness took hold! Glad to be otherwise OK, though," Madison tweeted, along with an Instagram photo of the Converse sneaker clad mom-to-be with an IV in her arm.
As supportive messages from fans poured in, the expectant mom assured Twitter followers her health was improving. "Thank you for all the get well wishes! Keeping me entertained -- forgot to bring a book with me," continued Madison, who's expecting a daughter with her Electric Daisy Carnival founder boyfriend, Pasquale Rotella.
Madison is not the only celebrity mother-to-be faced with a nasty bout of morning sickness this week. On Dec. 3 -- the same day her first pregnancy was confirmed, Duchess Kate, 30, was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London to receive treatment for hyperemesis gravidarium.
Affecting between 0.03 to 1 percent of expectant mothers, HG is characterized by severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, dehydration, lightheadedness and fainting. Treatment typically includes hydration, bed rest, and in some cases like Middleton's, hospitalization.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite